How to Create a Pick-Up Request
You can create pickup requests for the Canada Post shipping service providers and they will come to pick up the orders from your specified location and deliver it to the customers.
Once an order is fulfilled, you can create a pickup request from the Action menu of the Additional Detail Section of the Order detail page.
Steps to create a pickup request:
- Click the “Create Pickup Request” button in the Action menu.
- Check Pickup availability by entering the postal code.
- If available, select a pick-up date.
- Based on the selected date, the total pick up price will be shown.
- Now, select a Pickup time, enter packet volume & pick up instruction.
NOTE: Once the order is delivered via the Canada Post shipping method, the status gets auto-updated on the Seller panel of the multi-vendor app via auto-delivery status feature.